with regard to the processing of personal data and the rights of personal data subjects
This, LLC "MicroGIS" (hereinafter referred to as the store "MicroGIS SHOP"), guided by articles 8, 12 of the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data" dated June 1, 2010 No. 2297-VI, informs you about the procedure for processing personal data and the rights of personal data subjects. "MicroGIS SHOP" ensures the processing and protection of personal data of individuals in compliance with the requirements of the Constitution Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", other laws and regulations of Ukraine, the Convention for the Protection of Persons in Connection with Automatic Processing of Personal Data and international treaties of Ukraine. "MicroGIS SHOP" is the owner of the following databases of personal data, including the client's contact information for issuing a nominal \ not a nominal license for software products.
Basic terms in the field of personal data protection
In accordance with Art. 2 of the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data":
- Personal data base - a named set of ordered personal data in electronic form and / or in the form of personal data files;
- The owner of personal data is a natural or legal person who is granted the right to process this data by law or with the consent of the subject of personal data, who approves the purpose of processing personal data, establishes the composition of this data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise specified law;
- The consent of the subject of personal data is a voluntary expression of the will of an individual (subject to his knowledge) to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the formulated purpose of their processing, expressed in writing or in a form, which allows us to conclude that providing it;
- Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, restoration, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, in including using information (automated) systems;
- Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
- Personal data processor - a natural or legal person who is granted the right by the owner of personal data or by law to process this data on behalf of the owner;
- Personal data subject - an individual in respect of whom, in accordance with the law, the processing of his personal data is carried out;
- Third party - any person, with the exception of the subject of personal data, the owner or administrator of personal data and the authorized state body for the protection of personal data, to which the owner or administrator of personal data transfers personal data in accordance with the law.
Purpose of personal data processing
"MicroGIS SHOP" processes personal data:
- in order to meet the needs of individuals and legal entities in satisfying their own needs for high-quality and affordable software;
- for the purpose of implementing other powers, functions and duties of "MicroGIS SHOP", do not contradict the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights of individuals - subjects of personal data
According to Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", the subject of personal data has the right:
- Know about the location of the personal data base containing his personal data, its purpose and name, location and / or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate instruction to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by by law;
- Receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- To access your personal data;
- To receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is stored in the appropriate database personal data, as well as to receive the content of his personal data stored;
- Submit a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- Submit a reasoned request to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and manager of a personal data, if these data are processed illegal or inaccurate;
- To protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- Submit complaints about the processing of your personal data to state authorities and officials whose powers include ensuring the protection of personal data, or to the court;
- Apply remedies for breaches of privacy laws;
- Introduce reservations to limit the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- To protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
Grounds for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out by "MicroGIS SHOP" with the consent of individuals, as well as without such consent in cases specified in Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data":
- for the implementation "MicroGIS SHOP" of its functions, rights, duties and powers, determined by the legislation of Ukraine;
- for the purpose of preparing in accordance with statistical, administrative and other information;
- in order to protect the vital interests of the personal data subject;
- if it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the owners of personal data of third parties, except when the subject of personal data requires the processing of his personal data to be stopped and the need to protect personal data, this interest prevails.
Composition and content of personal data processed by "MicroGIS SHOP"
The content of personal data processed by "MicroGIS SHOP" corresponds to information received from individuals or from their representatives or third parties, and also includes information that is known / became known to "MicroGIS SHOP" in connection with the use of the Internet portal or was obtained from publicly available sources. In particular, but not limited to "MicroGIS SHOP" carries out processing of personal data in the following composition:
- last name, first name, patronymic, taxpayer registration number (identification number);
- actual place of residence and state registration;
- email addresses, phone numbers and other electronic identification data;
- voice recordings, images (photos and videos);
- other information that became known to "MicroGIS SHOP" in connection with the implementation of legal relations with an individual, in compliance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
"MicroGIS SHOP" processes personal data until the expiration of the information storage period determined by the legislation of Ukraine, or until there is a need. The order of access to personal data is determined by "MicroGIS SHOP" independently in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data". To gain access to personal data, as well as other questions regarding the processing of personal data in the "MicroGIS SHOP" must be addressed in writing to the address: 79035, Ukraine, Lviv, st. Green 149.