Motorola DP-3661E is a compact digital radio station of the MotoTRBO DMR communication system with a 5-line color display and a limited keyboard. The Motorola 3661 E professional radio will allow you to get all the advantages of digital radio communication without burdening you with any additional weight or overall dimensions. Despite the compact body, the Motorola DP3661 E model has an almost limiting class of protection against dust, dirt, liquid penetration and meets the modern level of protection against shock and vibration loads, allowing you to drop the station onto reinforced concrete from a height of 1 meter without any risk to its performance in according to military standard MIL-810 STD.
In the basic configuration, ARC4 encryption (40 bits) is already present, you can additionally purchase a license for AES-256 encryption (256 bits).
The updated model received a number of innovations, including a built-in GLONASS / GPS receiver, built-in Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi, as well as expanded internal memory. The novelty is the most compact and functionally equipped digital radio station MotoTRBO. Protection against external influences complies with the IP68 standard.
The front panel of this compact device has a color display and several keys that the user can use to navigate the navigation menu or type text messages. Four programmable buttons allow customization for more convenient use, and an emergency button ensures quick response to critical incidents.
The Motorola DP3661 E portable radio is designed to work with existing analog radios and provides a gradual and flexible transition to a DMR digital radio system. The radio station has advanced call functions, such as: individual, group, priority, and the possibility of an emergency call for emergencies is also implemented. The Motorola DP 3661E portable radio provides access to a wide range of voice and data capabilities, has integrated GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 modules, as well as a best-in-class audio system that supports voice announcement and intelligent volume control.
The Motorola DP-3661E radio station can operate both in simple conventional radio communication systems and in Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking) and Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking) architecture systems. The basic delivery of the device includes functionality that ensures the safety of the company's personnel when working in high-risk areas. So, for example, the "Lone worker" mode provides constant communication with the employee and monitors his activity, while the "Fallen person" mode monitors the position of the employee and gives an alarm when he falls.
The battery is monitored by the IMPRES system, which monitors the amount of charge, the number of charges and their duration. This data is needed to calculate battery life. When it comes to an end, the device will notify you of the need for replacement. When using chargers and batteries of the IMPRES standard, the user gets the opportunity to predict the life of the batteries and plan their purchase.
MotoTRBO DMR, a new compact radio from Motorola, delivers the benefits of digital radio while being lightweight and compact. The body of the radio is reliably protected from dust, dirt, liquid penetration, the Motorola DP 3661E model meets modern requirements for protection against shock and vibration loads, because it meets the military standard MIL-810 STD.
- Standard: DMR, Analog;
- Programmable buttons: 4;
- Accelerometer for "Man Down" function: built-in;
- Emergency button: The orange button on top of the radio can be programmed to send a signal to a supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency;
- Explosion-proof certification: HazLoc TIA4950 Ex-marked 2Ex ic IIB T3 Gc X;
- Military standard: MIL-STD 810C, 810D, 810E, 810F, 810G;
- Dust and moisture protection standard: IP68;
- Built-in module: GPS and GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, indoor location tracking, (OTAP);
- Advanced calling features: individual, group, priority;
- Scan Types: Normal Dial, Priority, Dual Priority, Interfering Channel Delete, By User Group, All Group, System, Return to Home Position;
- Lone Worker Feature: Automatically sends an alarm if it does not transmit after a predetermined time interval, the duration of which is programmed in the range from 1 to 255 minutes;
- Noise reduction function: SINC+;
- Auto volume control function: Intelligent Audio;
- Improved sound quality Signal Information: Acoustic Feedback Suppressor, Mic Distortion Compensation
- Voice Control Transmission: (VOX);
- Caller ID: yes;
- Simultaneous independent operation of 2 radio stations on the same frequency channel: (TDMA channel compression technology);
- Radio Fleet Management System: Radio Management Suite;
- Supported system types: Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode), IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max
- Display: Color 5-line;
- Keyboard: Simplified;
- Support for text messages: yes;
- Computer programming: yes;
- Support for 5-tone signaling in analog systems: yes;
- LED: three-color, informs about the operation mode of the radio station (call, scan, monitoring);
- Indicator: low battery indicator;
- Tone coding system: CTCSS/DCS;
- Blocking work on a busy channel: yes;
- Password radio lock function: yes;
- Headset/speaker jack: yes;
- Confidentiality of conversations: in digital mode - support for 256-bit encryption;
- Voice notifications when switching channels and selecting modes: yes;
- The ability to remotely listen to the environment: yes;
- Increased functionality extensibility: yes;
- Run time: (cycle 5/5/90) with standard battery: 16 hours in digital mode, 12 hours in analog mode;
|Standards and frequencies||
|Basic technical characteristics||
Motorola DP3661E VHF + AES256 radio
- Brand: Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Product Code: Motorola DP3661E VHF + AES256
- Weight: 0.29kg
- Dimension: Д: 100.00mm х Ш: 55.00mm x В: 36.00mm
- SKU: Motorola DP3661E VHF + AES256
- Availability: In Stock
- Already bought: 0 in