MicroGISEditor - designed to create vector maps and cartographic plans of the area in the open PFM cartographic format - Polish Format with subsequent compilation into various (exchange, closed) cartographic formats.
You can get detailed information on our website.
To register the program, use the help on our forum.
- Creation of cartographic plans of the area from raster images (tablets, satellite images).
- Creating nautical charts.
- Creation of relief isolines based on digital model data (SRTM format).
- Create maps with auto routing, taking into account the rules of the road.
- Building a 3D realistic terrain model using SRTM data.
- Building multilingual maps.
- Lane support.
- Road signs support.
- Support for signposts.
- Support for 3D models (OBJ format).
- Support for 3D junction levels.
- Support Photo Interchanges (JCV).
- Unicode support.
- Support for the full set of Garmin types.
- Support for NMEA-0183, GARMIN GPS data transfer protocols.
- Checking the correctness of the route.
- Formation of address database in vector maps.
- Correction of maps based on tracks created in navigation devices.
- Working with popular (any publicly available) geospatial data from Google, Yandex, WikiMapia, Bing (Virtual Earth), Nokia ...
- Refining the position of objects on vector maps and plans using the GPS system (NAVSTAR).
- The ability to simultaneously work in two modes of operation "orientation"; and "data editing".
- Table view of data.
- Preview the map in 3D.
- Preparation of cartographic plans of the area for further use in various navigational instruments and programs.
- Compiling maps into proprietary cartographic formats.
- Working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Additional featuresThe cartographic editor can be used as an auxiliary, intermediate editor when preparing maps, with further export of the obtained data to other cartographic formats:
- format: ESRI Shapefile / data structure: Garmin MPC;
- format: ESRI Shapefile / data structure: GeoServer;
- format: ESRI Shapefile / data structure: MicroGIS exchange;
- format: ESRI Shapefile / data structure: user-configurable;
Supported data formats
- *.mp - Map Polish Format (open map format)
- *.shp - ESRI Shapefile (import)
- *.ard - Alan map 600
- *.crd - Alan map 500
- *.lst - Alan map 500 list
- *.img - Garmin MapSource map
- *.ard - Holux MapRoute map
- *.crd - Holux MapShow map
- *.lst - Holux MapShow map list
- *.ecw (Enhanced Compression Wavelet) – open bitmap format;
- *.jp2 (JPEG 2000) – open bitmap format;
- *.map – all formats supported by OziExplorer
MicroGISEditor v1.x commercial license
- Brand: MicroGIS
- Product Code: MGEv1.xCL
- SKU: MGEv1.xCL
- Availability: In Stock
- Already bought: 0 in