LiFePo4 battery 24V 60Ah (8s4p)
The rechargeable battery (ACB) is designed for stable output of high capacity during repeated deep charge-discharge cycles in electrical systems with a constant voltage of 12V. For safe operation, monitoring and control, the battery is equipped with a BMS (Battery Management System). The BMS system provides: passive balancing of cells, control of charging and discharging conditions (by voltage and current), temperature control.
- Rated voltage: 25.6V;
- Rated capacity: 60Ah;
- Chassis form factor: AGM 100Ah;
- Maximum charge voltage: 29.2V
- Maximum charge current: 20A;
- Maximum discharge voltage: 20V;
- Maximum discharge current: 50A;
- Element type: LiFePo4 33140;
- Element diagram: 8S4P;
- BMS type: 8S 50A passively balanced;
- Additional charger connector: 5.5x2.1 mm;
- Charge status indicator: LCD display;
- Additional outputs: 12V, 5V;
- Material: ABS plastic;
- Size: 318x176x187 mm;
- Weight: 8840 g.
- When charging the battery, connect the charger connector to the battery first and then to the AC outlet;
- After the battery is fully charged, turn off the AC power and then disconnect the battery.
- If you first disconnect the battery pack from the charger during charging, especially when the charging current is high (red light), the charger can be easily damaged.
- When the charger's LED indicator turns green, continue charging for 2-3 hours to balance the battery cells.
- Please use the charger and battery in a dry place, avoid overheating and hypothermia.
- Please try not to charge the battery immediately after the battery is depleted. Let it cool down.
- Please do not charge the battery while it is being discharged. Otherwise, you risk damaging the battery.
- Do not discharge the battery below the discharge voltage limit specified for the specific battery.
- If you need to store the battery for a long time, leave the battery 40-50% charged.
- Please do not use Li-Ion batteries in lead-acid UPS/Inverters without deep modification of the latter. Use a LiFePo4 battery and there will be little modification to the UPS/Inverters.
|Chassis form factor||AGM 100Ah|
|Battery type||LiFePo4 33140|
|Maximum charging voltage||29.2V|
|Maximum charge current||20A|
|Maximum discharge voltage||20V|
|Maximum discharge current||50A|
|BMS type||8S 50A passively balanced|
|Additional connector for connecting the charger||5.5x2.1 mm|
|Charge state indicator||LCD display|
|Additional outputs||12V, 5V|
LiFePo4 rechargeable battery 24V 30Ah
- Brand: MicroGIS
- Product Code: LiFePo4 24V 60Ah (8s4p)
- Weight: 8.84kg
- Dimension: Д: 318.00mm х Ш: 176.00mm x В: 187.00mm
- SKU: LiFePo4 24V 60Ah (8s4p)
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Already bought: 0 in
Tags: Battery LiFePo4 24V 60Ah