The main advantages of LED spotlights are:
- Record-breaking low energy consumption - compared to incandescent lamps, LEDs consume up to 7 times less energy and 3 times less than fluorescent and halogen lamps;
- An extremely long service life - up to 50,000 hours, moreover, in modern models, the tarnishing of the crystal over time is almost completely excluded;
- LED spotlights are lighter and more compact than traditional spotlights because they use a switching power supply, which is very small in weight and size;
- LEDs are not sensitive to shocks, vibrations and deviations from the horizontal, which significantly expands the number of areas where they can be used;
- A wide temperature range of operation varies from -40 to +40 (there are also models with a wider temperature range).
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)