GLONASS / GPS tracker BI 920 TREK - unlike BI 910 TREK, has built-in antenna that allows the installation of a hidden object.
GLONASS / GPS tracker BI 920 TREK - has one slot for a SIM card mobile operators. Rejection of the second slot it possible to establish a new, more powerful GLONASS / GPS antenna, which at quality not much inferior to external antennas BI 910 TREK.
GLONASS / GPS tracker BI 920 TREK - GLONASS / GPS terminal is focused on monitoring of trucks , agricultural and railway equipment, as well as in places where there is a need to control a large number of sensors simultaneously.
GLONASS / GPS tracker BI 920 TREK - designed to be installed on any mobile or stationary object to determine the speed, direction of movement, coordinate means GNSS, as well as to ensure the collection of data coming from external devices and their subsequent transfer to the server using GPRS.
GLONASS / GPS tracker BI 920 TREK has built-in battery that allows it to operate autonomously , with no external power supply , up to 8 hours in standard mode of data transmission.
GLONASS / GPS tracker BI 920 TREK supports fuel level sensor «Epsilon» and fuel flow sensor " TANDEM ".
- SiRF III GPS and Quad Band GSM 900/1800 MHz;
- Class GPRS: 10;
- 1 SIM card;
- Track by SMS / GPRS (TCP / UDP);
- Tracking on demand;
- Fixation time interval data ;
- Fixing data on race ;
- Fixing data from the angle ;
- Integrated memory for log 2 MB ( 65 000 entries) ;
- Built-in accelerometer ;
- Built-in backup battery at 1000 mAh;
- Protected power output ;
- Firmware update and data transfer by means of GPRS;
- Authoritative list of parameters to control ;
- USSD query processing ;
- Digital odometer ;
- Support Geo-fence;
- Support iButton;
- Alarm freelance off the external power supply ;
- Report of your past ;
- Engine shutdown ( Immobilizer );
- 6 digital inputs ;
- 2 outputs ;
- 2 analog inputs ;
- Interfaces : RS 485 , 1Wire, CAN FMS (j1939);
- RS 232 (TTL) for programming.
- I / O cable - 1 piece.
- Datasheet - 1 piece.
- Network: GSM 900, 1800;
- Dimensions (mm): 125x95x35;
- Weight: 200g;
- Interface: RS 232 (TTL);
- Execution: IP 65;
- Performance connector; IP 68;
- Voltage range of digital inputs from 0V to 40V;
- Maximum current digital outputs: 0.5 A;
- Voltage range of the analog inputs from 0V to 27V;
- Supply voltage: 6V to 40V;
- Typical current consumption (12V): 60mA;
- Maximum current consumption (12V): 300 mA;
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
Tracker BI 920 Trek
- Brand: Bi Trek
- Product Code: BI 920 Trek
- Availability: In Stock
- Already bought: 0 in
Tags: BI 920 TREK