GLONASS/GPS tracker BI 810 TREK - the main difference between this model is the presence of external GLONASS/GPS antennas that maximizes the signal quality installation in the most difficult and inaccessible places, unlike his younger predecessor BI 820 TREK.
GLONASS/GPS tracker BI 810 TREK - focused on the monitoring of motor vehicles, without the need to connect a large number of specialized sensors. In this case 810 TREK BI absorbed all the best features a top line BI 9xx TREK.
GLONASS/GPS tracker BI 810 TREK - provides quality tracking and control of ignition, fuel level sensors, and other peripherals . Protective circuits are the same as in BI 9xx TREK. Ability to connect additional equipment through a secure power supply output, small size, make the device BI 810 TREK maximum stealth and protected from external influences.
GLONASS/GPS tracker BI 810 TREK - designed to be installed on any mobile or stationary object to determine the speed, direction of movement, coordinate means GNSS, as well as to ensure the collection of data coming from external devices and their subsequent transfer to the server using GPRS.
GLONASS/GPS tracker BI 810 TREK - has a built-in battery that allows it to operate autonomously, with no external power supply, up to 8 hours in standard mode of data transmission.
GLONASS/GPS tracker BI 810 TREK - can record and store up to 65,000 records in the case of loss of communication with the GSM operator. Once the connection is restored, the tracker will transmit stored data via GPRS.
- SiRF III GPS and Quad Band GSM 900/1800 MHz;
- Class GPRS: 10;
- 1 SIM card;
- Track by SMS / GPRS (TCP / UDP);
- Tracking on demand;
- Fixation time interval data ;
- Fixing data on race ;
- Fixing data from the angle ;
- Integrated memory for log 2 MB ( 65 000 entries) ;
- Built-in accelerometer ;
- Built-in backup battery at 1000 mAh;
- Protected power output ;
- Firmware update and data transfer by means of GPRS;
- Authoritative list of parameters to control ;
- USSD query processing ;
- Digital odometer ;
- Support Geo-fence;
- Support iButton;
- Alarm freelance off the external power supply ;
- Report of your past ;
- Engine shutdown ( Immobilizer );
- 2 digital inputs (3 optional);
- 1 digital output;
- 1 analog input (2 optional);
- Interfaces : RS 485 ;
- RS 232 (TTL) for programming.
- Antenna GPS;
- Antenna GSM;
- Datasheet - 1 piece.
- Network: GSM 900, 1800;
- Dimensions (mm): 95x95x29;
- Weight: 100g;
- Interface: RS 232 (TTL);
- Execution: IP 65;
- Voltage range of digital inputs from 0V to 40V;
- Maximum current digital outputs: 0.5 A;
- Voltage range of the analog inputs from 0V to 27V;
- Supply voltage: 6V to 40V;
- Typical current consumption (12V): 60mA;
- Maximum current consumption (12V): 300 mA;
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
Tracker BI 810 Connect
- Brand: Bi Trek
- Product Code: BI 810 Connect
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimension: Д: 95.00mm х Ш: 95.00mm x В: 29.00mm
- SKU: BI 810 Connect
- Availability: In Stock
- Already bought: 0 in
Tags: BI 810 Connect