BI 520 TREK is designed for GPS monitoring and control of a vehicle. BI 520 TREK determines the coordinates, speed, mileage,рrovides data collection from additional equipment and sensors and transfers all information to the server via GPRS channel.
- The ability to synchronize the configuration and firmware through the cloud service.
- Protection of power circuits at the level of premium models.
- Anti-jamming is a GSM signal jammer.
- 2 analog inputs, 3 digital inputs
- 2 digital outputs
- The lack of an internal battery is compensated by an affordable price.
- In case of loss of mobile communication, it records and stores 50 000 records.
- Support FOTA (firmware-over-the-air) - the ability to remotely change settings and firmware equipment.
- Has an open data transfer protocol and compatibility with all popular software.
- Voltage range of digital outputs - 0V to 40V
- Data transmission standard - GSM 900/1800
- Communication channels - GPRS, SMS
- Class GPRS - 10
- GPS and GSM antennas - Internal
- Type of navigation system - GPS or Glonass / GPS, LBS
- Digital Interfaces - 1-Wire
- Accelerometer - +
- The maximum current of discrete outputs - 0.5 A
- SIM cards - 1
- Number of digital inputs with active "0" - 1
- Number of digital inputs with active "1" - 2
- Analog inputs - 2
- Number of digital outputs - 2
- Supply voltage - 6V to 36V
- Analog Input Voltage Range - 0V to 27V
- Typical current consumption (12V) - 40mA
- The amount of nonvolatile memory is 2 MB (or 50,000 entries)
- Operating temperature - -30 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Dimensions - 96h60h14 mm
- Masa - 65 g
- Enclosure protection class - IP 54
- The relative humidity of the ambient air is (80 ± 15)%
Tracker BI 520 Trek
- Brand: Bi Trek
- Product Code: BI 520 Trek
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimension: Д: 96.00mm х Ш: 60.00mm x В: 14.00mm
- SKU: BI 520 TREK
- Availability: Not Produced
- Already bought: 0 in
Tags: BI 520 TREK