14.6V 3A LiFePo4. Intelligent charger 4S 12V. Charger for LiFePo4 batteries. AC input voltage range 100-240 V in 50/60 Hz network. European standard plug. DC connector 5.5*2.1mm.
- Functions: constant voltage, constant current, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection; light indicator; automatic recovery, etc.;
- Charging voltage: 14.6V;
- Indication of the end of the charge or lack of load: light green LED;
- Charging voltage range: 14.4V, but not higher than 14.6V;
- Output current: 3A;
- Charging: constant current, then constant voltage (CC CV);
- Charging indication: red LED;
- Conversion current: 500mA, after complete conversion, the indicator is green;
- Ripple and noise: <150 mVp-p (constant voltage);
- Line adjustment rate: ±1%;
- Load regulation rate: ±1%;
- Efficiency: >85% (maximum output voltage, full load);
- DC voltage adjustment range: 0-14.6V;
- Input voltage range: 100~240VAC; 47~63Hz; 140-350VDC;
- Shock resistance: 10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10 min. / 1 cycle, duration 60 minutes, each axis;
- Operating Temperature, Humidity: -5°C ~ +40°C, 20% ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature: temperature: -40°C ~ +70°C, 20% ~ 90% RH;
- Dimensions: 115*48*28;
- Weight: 270 g.
- Charger LiFePo4 14.6V, 3A: 1pc.
- Power cable: 1pc
Charger use and maintenance:
- When charging, connect the connector to the battery first and then to the AC outlet;
- After fully charged, turn off the AC power and then disconnect the battery.
- If you first disconnect the battery pack during charging, especially when the charging current is high (red light), the charger can be easily damaged.
- When the LED indicator turns green, continue charging for 2-3 hours to balance the battery cells.
- Please use the charger in a dry place, avoid overheating and hypothermia
- If the charger is not being used to charge the battery, do not connect it to an AC power source.
- Please try not to charge the battery immediately after the battery is depleted.
- Please do not charge the battery while it is being discharged. Otherwise, you risk damaging the battery.
- Do not charge batteries that do not have a BMS board.
- Do not fully discharge the battery.
- If you need to store the battery for a long time, leave the battery 40-50% charged.
Charger 14.6V 5A for LiFePo4 4S
- Brand: LiitoKala
- Product Code: 14.6V 5A LiFePo4 (4S/12V/5A)
- Weight: 0.29kg
- Dimension: Д: 138.00mm х Ш: 58.00mm x В: 30.00mm
- SKU: LitoKala-4S-12V-5A
- Availability: 2-3 Weeks
- Already bought: 0 in